10/22/12

Legoland

A few months ago my sister found an online deal for 2 nights hotel and two 2 day passes for Legoland. She told the rest of us, and thought it would be a fun family event.  So we bought the deal, booked an extra night and last week we headed to Carlsbad to have some amusement park fun!  The 10 of us had a great time and I am so glad we went.  I was worried about B, my gentle soul.  He wanted nothing to do with anything that resembled any type of rollercoaster, but loved everything else.  He took naps in his stroller the first day and a power nap when we got back the second day.  Hadley did awesome.  She just rolled with it and loved being pushed, carried, and slept beautifully in her stroller each day.  I highly recommend Legoland as a starter amusement park.  Much smaller, shorter lines, and very kid friendly, and not all overwhelming.  Plus they have a waterpark and Sea Life Aquarium attached.

First morning, we slept in a little but all cuddled together to watch cartoons while Mommy started getting ready for the day.

 We all stood on circles that would make the instruments play and spray water

 A shark ate my baby...I know, I'm a dork


 Aunt Sue and Nana "PP" gave the boys spending money, B pickec a farm duplo set that him and daddy were very busy with
 Each night we came back and would have dinner in this lawn right outside our rooms.  It was very pretty, we were up on a hill and the ocean is in the backgroud

 Cousins
 Papa, GraGra and the grandkids.....best we got
 Our fam
 Matching Legoland t's
 the boys

Playing at the hotels park
 Sea Life Aquarium

 Day 2


 "I don't need to rest mommy"

 Last night there we used the hotel firepit and made s'mores
 My buddy Dr. Evil, I mean Drew :-)

No comments: