9/10/12

Hadley is 4 months old!

Hady Nae (as I call her)  is 17 lbs 4 oz.  Oh MY!  She is so sweet and we love her smiles!  She usually sleeps from 7-7 with 1 or 2 feedings and takes 2 1.2-3 hour naps each day.  I feed her every 4 hours and work hard to stick to this schedule.  We are all happier when we do.  She is rolling all over, and giggles, but I am still waiting for a good belly laugh.  Brayden said to me yesterday, "Mom I want to hold her, she is my best friend and I need to sing to her....rock a bye Haddie".  It was sweet.  Just wish he would give her a little more personal space! :-) 

Her toes finally touch and she loves her jumper.... looks like someone else I know!?! 

Sleeping babies are so cute.
My babies 
 He may be a little too affectionate :-)
 She LOVES sophie the giraffe



 and her fingers.  She was tipped over and happy as can be.
 Love that smile!
 Shopping is exhausting, but she wouldn't let go of the rings!

No comments: