10/26/12

So far behind

The blog has taken the back burner in our  my life. (let's be real)  Hadley is already almost 6 months old and I haven't blogged since 4, oops! Being church secretary, 2 busy little ones that aren't great sleepers, trying to stay on top of house work and laundry, getting out to do stuff, I admit I am often overwhelmed. It has been a long hot summer, but is finally starting to cool off and we have been enjoying talking walks, playing in the backyard, the zoo, parks and all those fun things that come with the end of summer and realization that there is hope in sight for cool days ahead. Hopefully I will get three new posts done today while they nap, laundry can what another day.  Here is what we have been up to.... Warning: lots of photo's ahead!

Playing at the park and learning to ride a bike
 First time by herself in the stroller

 During the month Jason worked 4x10's we took a rare opportunity in September when the high was in the 80's and overcast to go the zoo, hadn't been in a few months, and Haddy's first time!


 Look in the tree behind B, it was fun to watch him run up and down the trees, and a little frightening I might add.
 Outside at Auntie Sara's
 Cool baby girl, $.99 at Children's Place outlet
 TNT kick-off with his "gf" Miren :-)
 Pediatrician said we could give her a little oatmeal to see if she sleeps better.  She loves it, but doens't sleep better.  I have only given it to her a few times but she cries when she is done.  I think she will be very excited next month when she gets fed more often! :-)

 As B says, "my new climber": Awesome deal from craigslist
 Loves his sandbox
 5 months old - 10.6.12
 2.5 years old 10.12.12
 She loves watching the fish
 I am attemping to be crafty and making my first ever halloween costume, hope she is the cutest ghost ever, and not worst! :-)

 Sits all by herself now and is scooting and rolling, she may be crawling pretty soon!

 Painting pumpkins!

 My loves, minus the biggest one! :-)



No comments: