6/8/12

What's been happening!

I have had a lot of good intentions to blog.  But, I just can't find the time to do it.  The minute I get a second, someone needs something, I have church work to do, or I realize I am too tired and bed would be a better option.   The month has been crazy, but amazing!  We feel so happy and blessed (and tired)!  I feel like I have been kinda bad about taking pictures, but life is a lot different with 2.  Especially the crazy 2 year old I chase around because he loves his little sister a little too much.  He loves and kisses her to the point of smothering!  I am glad he doesn't hate her, but man he wants to know where she is and be by her all the time.  I guess we will see how long that last.  My bet is until she is mobile and starts touching his stuff!  For now he willingly share and often piles her high with toys!!  
Her are some pictures to recap our month!

Jason was able to stay home with us the first week. 
Brayden was given Hadley a check up

Sleeping babies are too cute!  We keep her in headbands because she will like them! :-)

 Loves her binky!

Cousins: Zach 5, Brayden 2, Drew 10 months, Hadley 5 days

 Impromptu Mother's Day Photo, can you tell?

 Sharing his trains

Working on the church bulletin with my little helper sleeping

 Love this outfit!!

 First bath


 Lots of kisses from B


 We went to run a few errands and the mall, both kids fell asleep.  So, Jason and I went to lunch, the both stayed sleeping the entire time.  It was a great lunch outside on our last 85 degree day.  It was AWESOME!


 Smiling while she dreams

 Loved sleeping on her tummy.  Don't worry it was just a nap and I was sitting next to her!! 
(Don't judge)

 We went to Walmart (mistake 1)  with 4 kids and 3 adults. Really pretty good odds.  It got a little crazy since we were approaching nap time.  Long story short, Brayden ran head first into the corner of a cart

 Pretty girl! 

 We went to church for me to get my work done.  2 minutes after walking in the door, Brayden flipped off a toy horse in the nursery.  Rug burn on his noise and 2 teeth marks in his lip.  Oh and this was 3 days after his Walmart accident.  He is all boy!!!!

No comments: