6/6/12

One Month Old


Miss Hadley Renae is one month old!  The weeks have flown by quickly and it is hard to believe that she is 1 month old already!  We are definitely learning to adjust to being a family of 4.  Having 2 is a lot different than having 1, I don't get a chance to sit down in the quiet very often, but I love it!  One of these days there schedules will have them both napping at the same time.  For now, I get some great one on one time with each.

Hadley loves her milk! She eats every 3 hours on the money and has been gaining about a pound a weak.  We took her in for her 1 month check up and she was 11 lbs 2 oz and 21 and 3/4 inches.  Such a big girl!  

Overall, Hadley is a great baby.  She has a sensitive tummy like her brother, so my diet is pretty restricted.  As long as I don't eat anything she doesn't like, she is a happy girl.  But even when she has tummy troubles she doesn't cry, but grunts.  This little girl grunts when her tummy hurts, when she is falling asleep, and when she is hungry.  She only cries when one of those things is "really bad".  Everyone says how cute and funny her little grunting noises are.  I think so too, until about 3am, then I just want it to stop! :-)  But, it is better than screaming.  

We love her and are so glad that she is finally here.  The whole family is glad to add a little girl to the mix and my mom, sister, and I love dressing her and putting bows in her hair!

No comments: