3/9/12

Havin' fun!

I have been trying to do lots of new stuff with "B" while it is just us.  Plus he is getting to the age where he likes to play and gets excited about stuff.  So when he isn't sick (it has been a rough winter), we try to go have some fun.

First we went to go see Uncle Stan at the fire station.  Uncle Stan works at the nicest fire station in the world.  You think I am exaggerating, well, I am not.  It is 2 stories with each guy having a private room to sleep, a HUGE kitchen, theatre seating movie room where they can each have their own recliner, a gym, 4 poles and 1 slide to get downstairs when they get a call.  I was in awe.  I don't know why I didn't take more pictures, It is gorgeous.  If you live in the east valley(it is on Williams Field just east of the 202, Station 1), go take your kids and bug the fireman, don't tell them I sent you though! ha!!  Actually they love visitors.  Anyway, Brayden was all excited until we got there.  I don't think he new the truck were going to be SOOOOO much bigger than the play ones at home. Ha!  He got better as time went on, but he did run out the door twice saying "no more firetruck" and he found a chair to take a break on.  His favorite part of the trip, Uncle Stan going down the fire pole, "Again Uncle Stan, again".  He still takes about it when we see a firetruck.






Then the other day we went to the Arizona Museum for Youth.  I had bought a groupon a few months ago and decided that now was as good of time as any to use it. We had lots of fun and big tears when it was time to go.  It is a lot less busy and cheaper and closer and not as overwhelming as Phx Children's (I love that place but it is always crazy there), an A plus in my book!! 














Didn't make it 5 minutes in the car,  Museums are exhausting!!

And just playing 
 Yes, that is a doll and pink blanket.  I had been putting some stuff in the nursery and he found "Haddy's blanket baby watch cartoons".  So we had to take the baby and blanket downstairs.  He got himself situated and then he wanted me to put the blanket on.  Baby Haddy and Brayden watched an entire cartoon together.  I sent a picture to Jason at work, he wasn't pleased!!! I think it is cute.

B always has to hold Drew, whether he likes it or not! ha!

These are a favorite.  He wanted to take his hat and backpack downstairs the other morning, so we did.  We filled it with a few cars and then he told me, "going to school mom, on the bus, bye" and ran to the door.  I told him no, he is my little boy and he will never go to school and has to stay home with me forever. (don't worry, I'm kidding) We take Zachy to school on Friday's and he love watching all the kids get on the bus in the morning from my bedroom window.  Apparently he has decided that he wants to be like all the big kids.  But this momma is going to stop him in his tracks, he isn't even 2 yet, we need to SLOW down and not get big too fast.   


I love this boy!!!


No comments: