3/24/12

Hadley

The nursery is finished! And I love it!  I ordered her monogram off of Etsy and it came yesterday.  On a side note, I love ETSY!!!  I am not a crafty person.  I have great ideas, but  I could never do what I envision in my head.  So, I do not like Pinterest.  I look at stuff and know I could never do it.  Instead, I take my vision, find it on Etsy and let someone else do it. Anyway........... So we spent the morning doing the last few things.  Now it is only 6 weeks and 5 days until my c-section.  Not that I am counting.  

I went to the doctor on Wednesday and I found out that I got my request for my doctor and my day.  I was a little worried because the doctors rotate days and I was struggling to decided if I cared more about the date or the doctor.  For those that don't know, I am weird about numbers.  Don't know why, but I like when they "go together".  So since Brayden was born 4-12-10, and my due date is just a month after that, I thought Hadley's birthday should be 5-10-12.  See the fun with numbers!!! :-)  SO, I am happy that the doctor I really like and who delivered B as well will be working on the 10th.  MY plan is to have her on Thursday and be home by Saturday so the 4 of us can spend mother's day together!




 I love the tree, the 105 pieces weren't fun.  Good thing I have a sister that likes to help with these projects that do my patience in! :-)
 The monogram came out cuter that I even imagined!!!

No comments: