7/5/12

"But I love her Mom"

Brayden loves Hadley!
He loves her to the point of smothering! :-)  If I am nursing her, he comes and stands right by me and rubs her head and lays his head on hers.  She doesn't like it.  If she is on the floor, he lays almost of top of her, rubs her head, and talks 1 inch from her face.  She doesn't like it.  If she is in the bouncy chair, he tries to wrap her arm around her and rubs her head.  She doesn't like it.   80% of my day is spend telling Brayden to stop touching his sister and to back up so she can she his whole face he is making her nervous.  And without a doubt his response is, But I love her mom.  It is very sweet that he loves her, but it stresses the poor baby out, I guess she will get used to it.  Then if someone is holding her and she isn't crying he says, "I hold her".  If you say not right now, his response is "I never get to hold her".  When he does get to hold her, he always says "take a picture, *smile*, CHEESE"  He is a little dramatic and funny to be honest.  We have some crazy days around here.







No comments: