7/18/11

SUMMER HIATUS

That is what I am calling my lack of blogging.  No big reason, just haven't wanted to do it.  We have had a great summer.  Family vacation, relaxing, and getting into our new routine.  So, I am hoping to do some catching up over the next few hours while B and Riley sleep (I watch her during the day for our cousins).  I am going to post by dates, so scroll down to check them out.

 After Brie dropped Riley off this morning B keep telling me "sit, sit".  I sat down and he said it again.  I asked him if he wanted to hold Riley and he said, OK.  Every time I would pick her up, he would say sit, sit.  And he loves giving her kisses.  It is so precious.  I know he will be happy when she gets a little bigger and can play.  For now he gives her toys, binky, and lots of hugs and kisses.




No comments: